Steam Locomotive No. 10 - donated to the Museum by Owner E. J. Lavino and Company, Sheridan, Penna. It is an 0-6-0 (tank) coal burner built in 1923 by Alco. (R. D. Crompton picture)
Mojave Northern R.R. Locomotire No. 3-donated by the Southwest Portland Cement Company of Victorville, Calif. It is an oil burner built in 1923 by Davenport Locomotive Works.
BACK HOME EXCURSIONS GALLERY FAQ HISTORY STORIES SOUNDS LINKS